Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review(Mini): Wither by Lauren Destefano

 Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)

Review:
I've read a lot of Dystopian books lately, and I must say I was completely thrilled with Wither. It was dark, complicated and a little more sexy than most YA in it's genre, which doesn't bother me but some find topics like polygamy and under age pregnancy a little hesitant to read. I will say that those topics didn't distract me from a really great, well thought out story, which was my favorite part.

The characters were compelling from Rhine the main character and her strength, even as a 16-yr-old, to Gabriel her partner in crime, and even Linden who you think is the villain (and maybe still do) at the beginning. The story, however, is what kept me interested. From the background of a science experiment gone wrong, to the dark underground of human trafficking, there wasn't a single place that I was bored

I can't wait to read the next one! - My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment