Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review(Mini): The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)

Review:
I'm fairly certain that I would read anything by this man and I would love it. No, seriously ANYTHING, I've already read the Heroes of Olympus series ( I know backward, but it didn't hurt!) and the first in the Kane Chronicles and everything is so perfect in these stories it's really mind blowing. He almost hands you a map in these books so that exactly where he wants you to have a light bulb moment, you get it and everything falls perfectly into place, even when your not sure that it's all going to be okay.

Now, we do take a slightly darker turn in this one, and I think that will influence what will come next in this series, but it does seem necessary. Let's face it, when your talking war with gods that just spells trouble. Especially for our young demigods. It does seem to flow nicely, however, because they are getting older and we aren't talking about little kids anymore, so it is a natural progression for them to have to deal with more serious things. 

I really do love this series so I'm looking forward to moving on!- My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment