Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

 Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5)
 
Review:
Clearly all the main characters in this book took a grumpy pill at the end of the last one, and I am not happy with any of you.

ANY of you.


Michael was a completed jerk throughout the whole thing. I get it, your best friend hates you because your a vampire now. SO WHY DID YOU GIVE HIM A REASON TO JUSTIFY THAT HATE IN THIS ONE?!?!?!?! Grrrr I'm really mad at him, as you can tell.

My BIGGER problem if my capital letters didn't scare you away yet, was Claire !!!! WTF?!?!?! Did we not conclude that being in contract with Amelie was bad, you go and do this??? Rule #1 of The Morganville Vampire series should be NEVER WORK FOR VAMPS. End of Story.

Ironically, I loved the story and it wasn't my least favorite so far, I'm just emotionally invested now in these characters and they are not going about things the way I expect them too!-My Opinion- Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment