Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): Midnight by L.J. Smith

 Midnight (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #3)

Review:
What I liked most about this book was we got different stories melded into one. You had the "Damon's a human and now in hell" and then the demonic attack that they left Matt and Meredith to take care of, it just seemed like a lot going on in one story but didn't feel overwhelming. Plus, we got to know so many characters MORE!

It was kinda nice to see Damon squirm a little bit. It was also surprising to see he wanted to stay a vampire, especially what we know about his past. I just never thought if he got the opportunity he'd turn back....

I've always been team Stephan,but this story did shed a different light on him that I didn't think was possible and in a good way!!



OH! One more thing!

Japanese themes? Very cool. Really interesting to get some different lore involved!-My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment