Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review(Mini): Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

 Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

Rework:
Is there really much to say about Cassandra Clare's stories? They are really just awesome. The world has so much depth, the characters are so easy to fall in love with and the plot keeps you guessing from chapter to chapter. I had "ah ha" moments several times, I wanted to either kiss or punch someone more than once and I was so torn between Jem and Will that I'm still not sure which one I love more.

There is always a dark and gritty edge to these books and it belongs there. Everything isn't all unicorns and rainbows, especially when your talking about demons and angels and everything else in their world. There is always just the right amount of tragedy mixed with action and tenderness. I'm not sure I liked this one better than TMI but it was still fabulous and I am really looking forward to Clockwork Prince!-My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment