Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): The Awakening by L.J. Smith

 The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1)

Review:
So, I watched this TV show for a couple seasons and I'm finally getting around to reading the books and I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAITED THIS LONG. They are so much better, and I love the characters ever more! First of all, the story is both unique and familiar at the same time. There are the very vampire lore things abound added to things that are very unique like the vervain and the ring Stephan wheres.

Then we have Elena. Typical young girl meets sexy vampire but then there is the whole doppelganger-Stephan-was-in-love-with-Kathyerine-who-turned-him thing. It was really captivating and interesting. I fell in love with Damon as well, he is just a broken soul who needs love, not a horrible (ok, too horrible?) villain! -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment