Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): The Struggle by L.J. Smith

 The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2)

Review:
Things went a little askew for me in this book. I loved the first one's characters and stories but this one fell a little flat for me.... I did still like it.

Elena is who bothered me the most. She seemed whiny and weak, and I like my heroines strong and kick-ass. She also couldn't PICK A BROTHER! I don't usually mind a love triangle, but this one grated on me quite a bit. I almost felt like she gave up on Stephan when he went missing and said "oh well" here's Damon. I'm used to girls who do anything for the ones they love not forget them.

I loved the other characters that were brought into focus more, and that the story moved well, but was disappointed in the main characters and their actions. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment