Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review:Blood Solstice by Samantha Young

Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)

Review:
Having read the entire trilogy now, I'll start by saying that I LOVED THEM ALL!!!! Blood Solstice had everything from epic battle to heart-break to powerful moments of emotions. The thing I liked most about these books are the character and world definition. It gave a clear picture of what was going on, to characters that were developed, in a world that was whole. Blood Solstice also answered a lot of the questions the entire trilogy had posed (with the exception of the Epilogue obviously), not leaving me with 10,000 questions and no way of answering them!!! As much as I had hoped it would change, I still can't seem to like Lucien but at least this book wasn't as bad as the first two when it came to him. Overall I would encourage everyone to read these books and I really hope the rumor of more actually comes true!! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment