Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): Nightfall by L.J. Smith

Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #1)

Review:
I accidentally read the third book in this series thinking it was the third book of the first series so it kind of spoiled a little bit of it for me.

Regardless, this series is really starting to bore me. Of course Elena isn't dead, we wouldn't have a story without her and her two boyfriends. Plus, Stephan is really just a jackass at this point and im not buying he really loves her anymore. Damon on the other hand has proven that he cares for Elena and would do anything to protect her. I was always on Stephan's side in the first series but this one really changed my mind.

I still can't stand a lot of Elena but at least she isn't too crazy anymore....maybe number two will change my mind in this second series. -My Opinion-Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment