Friday, September 27, 2013

Review(Mini): Everbound by Jodi Ashton

 Everbound (Everneath, #2)

Review:
I thought I'd have to sit here and lament another girl falling for the bad guy.

I thought I'd have to complain about another love triangle in a YA story.

I thought I'd have to read about another stupid girl doing something equally as stupid.

Apparently I was very very wrong.

I'm not even sure if Nikki knows Cole is in love with her. Maybe that's his fault for being the tricky, sarcastic character he is, but I find it very clear that the only thing "pure" or simple about Cole is that he really does love Nikki....maybe.

After the nuclear bomb that was the ending of the last book, I didn't think we could get any spicier, but again I was wrong! I'm learning that this author isn't going to go with convention and I LOVE THAT! I haven't read a book in a long time that could keep me on my toes and not be predictable and this story is just that. I am really looking forward to the third one....in a year?!?!? Not. Cool. -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment