Monday, September 23, 2013

Review(Mini): Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr


Review:
I am really truly sad to see this series go, but at least we wrapped this sucker up with a HUGE battle, a lot of righting-of-wrongs and even a few open ended plot lines that maybe, just maybe we will revisit someday. I loved it. I can't say enough about this whole series. Every book had something new and exciting to read about, the characters where amazing, the world was superb and complete. This was an amazing fae tale that I am really bummed is leaving.

That being said, I felt the finale was fitting for everyone involved. We got some happily ever afters, some heart aches over death and some peace among people who haven't gotten along since day one. Let me put it this way, I still hate Keenan but the way everything settled for him was satisfying. That's saying a lot from someone who mentions how much she loathes him every time she does a review of a book with him in it!

Do I hope to see more from the Wicked Lovely world? An empathetic YES.
Was I happy with the ending? Absolutely. I was disappointed. - My Opinion- Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment