Monday, September 23, 2013

Review(Mini): Shadowland by Alyson Noel

 Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)

Review:
I'll be real honest with you, I only continue to read this series to complete a Goodreads challenge. If I wasn't trying this challenge I would have dropped these books a long time ago....like the first one.

Ever just pisses me off. Damon keeps almost dieing. Oh, and now you want to add a love triangle? I don't care how this ended, I thought he was her soulmate? I thought she loved him and would do anything for him? Didn't we go through hell and back in the last one?

Nope, throw it all away because this surfer Jude comes into the picture and she thinks about dropping everything.

Again, really cool story idea but horrible characters, I hate writing reviews like this but I really can't stand this series. At all.- My Opinion- Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment