Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)

Review:
This book feels like one big run-on sentence......in the most amazing way I could possibly say that. Why do I call it that you may ask? Well, it never slows down. There is just one action sequence after another and as a reader I can totally understand how the characters feel a little bit because they are constantly getting things thrown at them in this Labyrinth. 

This was a pretty intense installment. Normally there would be a lot of jib-jabbing going on and a lot of really funny occurrences, and it has some humor in it, just not as much. However, I found that to be acceptable because we are talking about not only war but a huge attack on all the campers so if that's not a reason to be a little serious, I don't know what is...

You don't lose any of the qualities that you love about the Percy Jackson series, sh*t just got real though. Can't wait to read the last one!! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment