Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Fever by Lauren Destefano


Review:

I'm starting to think Rhine will never stop getting kidnapped in this series. I thought that "carnival" was actually a really creative twist to break up the long journey to Manhattan, even if it didn't end so well for more than one person.

What I liked the most about this one was the characters. I felt like I learned so much more about each of them. Between Rhine being consistently tough throughout the story, we learned more about her brother and I loved it! Plus Gabriel really shined in this book. We got to know his personality so much better in this one and I really fell in love with him.

Unfortunately, I also felt like we went right back to square one when she gets re-captured and brought back to the Ashby mansion.....IT was almost like we went back to book 1 and started over. I do, however, look forward to finding out what happens! -My  Opinion- Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment