Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review(Mini): The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

 The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) 

Review:
Meghan: Girl, I knew I was right in book 2 that you were growing a back bone. Well, done.

Ash: Welcome back, you had me worried.

Puck: I'm sorry, I feel like you feelings get crushed a lot in this series, but at least you bounced back.

Grimalkin: You cheeky bastard, your more loyal than you let on!



I actually felt really bad for Meghan in this one. She got her prince back and all she wanted to do was go home, see her family, you know NOT have to fight anymore. The fey, however, had other ideas. They get sucked back into another battle with the Iron Fey and has to overcome huge obstacles to take on the Iron King to finally end these attacks. Meghan grew on me even more in this one and is really turning into a heroine I could love. Plus, Ash is back to being everything I hoped he could. The only downside? I wish Puck could get his happily ever after... - My Opinion- Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment