Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review: Taboo Kisses by Gracen Miller

 Taboo Kisses

Review:
I suggest reading the description of this book before reading because it is hot, it is everything it says it will be, and it was awesome. And I'm not just talking about the sex either.

Gabriel and Maximus make an adorable pair on their own and you can almost feel the love they have for each other coming off the pages of this book. Yes, they are intense and bold and any other word you can think for two not-a-shadow-of-a-doubt males, but the way they know what the other is thinking or needs personally made my heart melt to both of them. The way that connection transfers to Sameya is remarkable and amazing, though the way they start their seduction was a little.....well unorthodox to say the least. After the kidnapping, for lack of a better term, I completely buy that they all belong together. Their all stubborn, intense, passionate people that would do anything for the people they care about. I've read a few books now that involve this kind of love triangle and have not bought the connection of all three characters, but here I do, I can see that they are meant for each other and I loved it.


My only complaint was a minor one, to be honest. I anticipated a fight towards the end when they were confronting the Empress' brother and his rebellion, and it just didn't happen. I think it would added another element to the story and been good for it but I still can't find any reason not to give this book 5 stars because I'd love to read more stories about these characters and world!-My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment