Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review(Mini): Everlasting by Alyson Noel

Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)

Review:
Well, this series is finally coming to an end and I will say this:

I've been harsh on it.
I've written reviews that were really just rants about how much I hate Ever.
I've pretty much torn it to bits.


For this final review, I'm not going to do that because I have felt really bad doing it in the past. Instead, I'm going to say that I am glad they got their happily ever after. They both went through a lot and they fought some hard battles so I really am genuinely happy they got it. I'm still not a fan of the love triangle that existed or Ever for that matter, but I thought we got answers to most of our questions and everything wrapped up nicely.-My Opinion: Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment