Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review: The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)

Review:
I can not overstate how amazing the world is in the Iron Fey series. 

The Nevernever, the courts, the Iron fey, everything is just so well thought out and described so beautifully that you can picture it down to the tiniest image. It's all spelled out exactly how she wants you to see it....and it's all fabulous. 

Now, the characters went in two different directions for me.

Ash....WTF?!?!?!
Where did all this hostility come from?
Not. Cool.
I was very disappointed by him in this second installment. Meghan on the other hand was a pleasant surprise. I didn't really like her in the first because she was a little whiny and I felt like she just gave up at points. Well, she changed my opinion now because she grew up, took control as much as she could and she learned to stand on her own two feet.

One character chanced for the good and one for the worse, but I thought it was a great sequel. Lot's of questions to be answered, but I'm not terribly surprised by that, we shall see where we go from here!

P.S. I still love Virus. She is just so cool to me, even if she is the bad guy! -My Opinion- Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment