Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): The Fury by L.J. Smith

 The Fury (The Vampire Diaries, #3)

Review:
If I could only give you one reason to read this book, I would tell you read it for the ending. It was tragic, intense and so filled with emotion that it really turned the whole series around. Of course, it also made me want to pick up #4 immediately, so DAMN YOU!

Elena is a new vampire and she goes CRAZY with bloodlust. She doesn't even remember who Stefan is! For that matter, who anyone is until reality starts to come back a few days later. The most tragic part of the whole thing was the fact that she never gets to deal with her emotions towards Damon. We had been flirting with this since the very first book about what she felt for each brother....and she never got to at the end. I'm not sure how we are going to deal with this going forward, but I hope somehow she can get closure with at least how she feels about it, and not get lost in what could have been. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment