Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review(Mini): The Sun Dwellers by David Estes

The Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers, #3)

Review:
Oh man....

You are killing me with this book!
It has so much action I felt like I was racing through the story just to get to the end and find out there could be another one?!?! AH! What am I suppose to do because obviously I want more from this world!LOL

This was my favorite book so far in the series simply because of the action and also the characters finally being together as one story, rather than all the different characters I WANT near each other just thinking about one another. There are definitely some twists and turns in this book that left my jaw on the ground but still so much more that I want to know! Also some very sad scenes that I really didn't want to happen but maybe should have seen coming. I really can't say enough about this series in general and can't wait to read more from David Estes!! - My Opinion- Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment