Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): Dark Reunuin by L.J. Smith

 Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #4)

Review:
Um.....whoa?

Talk about your left turn....but I don't want you to think that's a bad thing per-say. This one was just dark all the way through and left me a little frightened to move forward. I usually like a good dark, gritty story but this was just so different from the rest of the series that it took me off guard a bit.

The other thing odd was Bonnie picking up the narration with Elena being absent. After 3 books it was just weird hearing it from someone else, but it was obviously necessary considering we wouldn't have a narrator. I really just think the dramatic shift is what's throwing me off, not that the book wasn't good....so don't listen to my review and try it for yourself. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment