Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review(Mini): Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

 Emblaze (The Violet Eden Chapters, #3)

Review:  
Phoenix is killing me a little bit. I spent two reviews saying how Lincoln shouldn't be with Vi at all and that how could you pass Phoenix up for him...then he goes and does all this! I am still not convinced that Lincoln and Vi are meant to be together, though we got perilously close to that happening in this book. I just can't see it, I really can't! I don't see how they can become this one amazing couple, it's like they don't complete each other. Where as, Phoenix and Vi make a better whole than two separate halves.

I know, I know. Phoenix is the bad guy, I'm not suppose to like him, especially after everything he has done to Vi and plans to do to the world. I just can't help it alright! Stop giving me that look...

No seriously, after all the blow ups in this book and intensity I can't wait to see what's next and who Vi is going to end up with in the end, and yes I am still team Phoenix. :P-My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment