Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine

Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6)

Review:
::Drops book and walks away::


Every time I pick up another from the series, every thing I know about it changes. This book is no different.

We go all apocalyptic "I'm going to destroy everything" with Mr. Bishop and his quest to change EVERYTHING. I don't want you to think I hate while I'm writing this, in fact it's kind of amazing that an author can create so many different story lines with one set of characters and still keep everything not only organized but true to the characters own colors. That is just ridiculously genius!

What I liked the most about Carpe Corpus was that we finally got the four main characters back on some solid ground. Yes, some of them were divided through the majority of the book, but they were back to being mostly cordial and on the same side. No more of this grudges BS. They are ment to stay together and be there for each other, this book brought that full circle for me. -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment