Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4)

Review:
If your looking for a series that is just a series of HORRIBLE LIFE CHOICES, this series is for you. I have never met a heroine more STUPID than Ever. Seriously girl, can we make ONE good choice? If I was upset about a love triangle in the last one, now I am down right FURIOUS.

Now your interested in Roman????? COME ON! Did we not learn something from his trickery? We still talk about Jude, now she is into Roman.....what happened to loving the one guy that you should? He just keeps getting pushed further and further from being the one she is going to end up with to the point that I don't even know why Ever is even trying to save him.

The only good thing about this story was that Ever did look a little responsible when it came to Haven. She did play the role of adult by stopping her from overdosing on power and really destroying everything around all the immortals. Other than that...I'm not sure there is hope here.. -My Opinion: Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment