Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review(Mini): Endless by Jessica Shirvington

 Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)

Review:
I might be the only one who says this, but I was completely satisfied by the romance in this installment. I never thought Linc and Vi should be together, I always thought she should just drop it and move and I think we finally have. It's not that I have anything against Linc, I just never saw him and Vi as a great couple and would much rather see her move on.

That being said, I thought the whole story was very emotional and riveting. I wasn't on the verge of tears like I saw some other reviews, but it was engaging and definitely played off the roller-coaster of emotions that were going on both around these characters and inside Vi's own head. I thought the story line really got interesting in this one as well and really kept the action moving along nicely. I'll be interested to see how we are going to wrap all of this in the next book!-My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment