Monday, September 30, 2013

Review(Mini): Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden

Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1)

Review: 
After reading this book, I can’t help thinking this would make an amazing video game. I can just picture you getting to pick one of the characters, going through everything they did….and it would be EPIC! To be completely honest, I only picked this book up to complete a reading challenge with Aussie authors and I am so glad I did because I really loved it and can’t wait to read the rest of the series. 

It was raw, it was real and it kinda rocks your world a little bit. There is so much action in this story that I am getting the feeling I am not giving the story is sentimental due, mostly because there are some heart wrenching scenes that you feel so bad for these characters. You get caught up in their emotions of loss and pain, all of it being written so lovely by the author. If I had to describe it I’m not sure how I would describe it first, action or emotional? There are definitely both, and they are so prominent that one can get lost in the other. The characters attached themselves to me as people going through so pretty horrible things but the story called to me as a reader and really raced me through this book. I really enjoyed it and I would recommend it to anyone! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment