Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: The Dead Girl's Dance by Rachel Caine


Review: 
I thought the first one of the series was really cute and a fun idea, but this second one took it to another level for me. First of all Claire and Shane are ADORABLE together. Seriously. I don't usually write about something like that but I just couldn't resist. Claire for me is terribly naive and Shane is such a hot head that they just play off each other really well.

Getting back to the story, however, I thought there was a ton more action in this installment which really made it better. Shane's crazy dad made the story intense, but at the same time you felt bad for him. Who wouldn't want to have some revenge for people that killed your wife and daughter? I didn't want him to do what he was doing but I understood why he felt the way he did. Another sore spot was that that hurt him a lot, it had to considering everything that went on with him and a vampire, but he had to if he wanted all his friends to survive.

Even though I still think she is naive, Claire stepped up big time in this one and ended up saving the day in a really awesome way. I'm looking forward to what is to come in this series :) -My Opinion- Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment