Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

 Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)

Review:
Alright, I didn't like the first one at all but decided to give this one a shot.

It didn't go well.

I've decided my problem with this series is not the story but the characters. Ever drives me batsh*t crazy. I don't even like swearing in reviews, in fact I find it a little disrespectful, but I can't think of any other way to convey how much she makes my head hurt. She is the epitome of whiny, weak heroines out there. I can't even find a nice thing to say about her other than she obviously loves both her family and Damon...but that's not even redeeming for her because SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I felt like I waited the whole book for her to make a decision, talk about your female joke. I like my female characters strong, independent, little will power doesn't hurt but to me Ever just sits there and says "whoa is me" and mops around....


I do feel like the story or plot is creative. It could be such an interesting idea with better characters and that just makes me sad :(

I try, I really did, but I just can't like it.. - My Opinion-Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment