Friday, September 27, 2013

Review(Mini): Intuition by Amy A. Bartol

 Intuition (The Premonition, #2)

Review:
Things just got a whole lot more complicated for Evie BUT I thought we did wrap up this book nicely, while still leaving a few things that need to carry on towards the other books. My only real problem with this installment was WHERE DID REED GO FOR MOST OF IT?!?!?!? We started off great, there was that HOT scene while they were training, then POOF he's gone for most of it. I was really looking forward to how their relationship would evolve but he was missing. Not. Cool.

Now, getting past Russell's horrible accent, he definitely made it interesting in terms of who Evie was going to be with in the end. However, like most love triangles, you knew that there really was only one person that Evie should/would/will end up with the right person, but it got a little murky there for a while.

I really liked this book and I will absolutely continue reading about this world, so I would recommend it!! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment