Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

 Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)
Review:
Alright, I love the last one because it got really into the four housemates and their relationships. They had lots of action alongside the cute romances....now you just blew up the whole story and almost started from page 1 of book 1. You've got best friend pissed at best friend, you've got the basic rules of vampires not being followed (i.e. DON'T MAKE CONTRACTS!) and then you get new interesting characters thrown in with the creepy but equally interesting old.

Maryin (sry :( spelling? I don't have my book in front of me) is super creepy but entirely too fascinating for his own good. He has lost his ever loving marbles but all this crazy really makes me want from him. My heart broke, however, every time I read about Michael and Shane fighting....I was too shocked to understand how Shane could hate him. I get he hates vampires but it's Michael! Not some random person. I just thought Shane would have more compassion...and I was sadly disappointed by him. Hopefully he can shape up in the next one! -My Opinion- Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment