Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review(Mini): Enticed by Jessica Shirvington

Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)

Review:
Now we're talking.

I liked this one so much more than the first, with on exception.....COME ON VIOLET, LET LINCOLN GO! I wasn't convinced in the first one that they were ever meant to be, and I'm still not now. I don't know how such a strong female lead could be suckered into trying to get the attention of a man, but it always happens in books like this. Even though that little hiccup thoroughly annoyed me, it is still engaging even if I just want to shake her sometimes(my poor kindle is probably going to break one of these days).

The action picked up dramatically which was great. My favorite part was getting more angels involved in the story and getting more information about them, the fallen and the plan from here. Plus, having Lincoln get a little love interest that sparked Vi to get a little(or a lot) jealous was funny. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks those two are just not going to end up together and shouldn't, but at least it's entertaining! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment