Friday, September 27, 2013

Review(Mini): Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol

 Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)

Review:
Oh look, another angel book I'm reading....I never thought this would happen but here I am again enjoying one! Of course, your not really sure where we are going at the beginning considering she doesn't even know what she is but I think that's what I enjoyed the most, the mystery. When she meets Reed and there is indication of something more going on and a secret he seems to be hiding, it really grabs you.

Now, I will admit that getting through the first part of this book can be a challenge, but I encourage you to plow through to get to the second half because it picks up tremendously and you won't regret it. Maybe it was a necessary evil to set up the whole scenario but it was just a really slow read but it definitely gets better, way better! At first I wasn't really thrilled with Reed but he grew on me and eventually I really liked him. The biggest surprise, however, came in the form of Russell.I thought we were getting into love-triangle territory that I wouldn't like but because his character was so strong I didn't mind it all! In fact I think he brought Reed to a better light and really made him have to shine in order to win her over, so this is a very rare occasion that I didn't have a complaint about the two-boy struggle.

Can't wait to read the second one! My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment