Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): This Brilliant Darkness by Red Tash

 This Brilliant Darkness

Review:
I think I need to take a deep breathe after reading this book. Mostly because this book absolutely FLIES between plot points and characters and everything in between. You can not just skim pages or let your mind waver off because YOU WILL MISS SOMETHING. I loved a fast paced book but geez that went into hyper-drive at page one and didn't stop!

In fact, that may have led me to feel a little lost and whole lot confused at points. I had to go back and read things over a number of times to make sure I was on the same page as the plot. I also had a problem with so many POVs because it moved the story in directions my brain wasn't ready for chapter after chapter. I'm not saying I didn't like the book but it was a difficult read for me, even though it was nerdy and I usually love those kind of reads. I wouldn't pass over it but I would proceed with caution- My Opinion-Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment