Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Little Brother X by Cory Doctorow

Little Brother (Little Brother, #1)

Review:
I just wrote a review about 10 seconds ago were I was disappointed and I felt like the story moved really slowly....then I read this book and everything just took off running and never stopped! I thought it was great. First of all, I am a huge nerd and loved every aspect of the networked world it was set in, plus the way these guys interacted with each other was just hilarious. It didn't take itself too seriously but at the same time I thought it was a really running editorial on issues that are currently in the news all the time.

It made it's point in a funny and engaging way and that's why I enjoyed it. I think I did want a little more from the characters in terms of back ground and morals and other things but overall I think it really shines as a book I've never heard before telling a great story so I'd recommend giving it a look and maybe you'll be surprised at what you find. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment