Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

 Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)

Review:
I can not express more aggressively that this book is beautifully written. The author has a way with words that I haven't read in modern stories....ever. She has the ability to take words and turn them into almost poetry without interrupting the story and it truly is an art.

That being said, I felt the same way about this one that I did about the first book, I've read it before. I keep feelings like it isn't original and the story is something that's been told a million times before. It still is a romantic story with two people that seem to be destined to be together and have to fight off the rest of the world to stay together. Again very cute, but a little boring. I just want more from the beautiful writing in terms of characters and plot. I've just been very disappointed. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment