Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review(Mini): Enemy Games by Marcella Burnard

 Enemy Games (Enemy, #2)

Review:
What I loved about this book?

Constant action. This book doesn't take a breathe from the very first page to the very last one. There's all the sci-fi glitz in it you could ask for: star-ships, technology etc. Plus you have the whole universes to play out the plot within. I also liked the two main characters together. I thought they played off each other nicely and the romance wasn't an insta-love "let's do it right away" kind of love story, which was refreshing.


That being said, I did feel like I've read this story before. In fact....it was the first one of the series. Just with a different name of a captured female and a little different scenario here. I wanted something different from the first and I felt I didn't get it.

I still liked the story, but I was just a little disappointed. -My Opinion- Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment