Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis

 Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1)

Review:
Alright, how can I put this in a way that makes sense....

I'm nuetral when it comes to how I feel about this book.First off, it was free. FREE! How could you hate a book that you didn't have to pay for? No seriously, even if it was the worst thing you've ever read, you didn't pay anything for it so it's not like it took something away from you...but...I feel like I've heard this exact story before. It was probably a better story too.

I didn't like the main characters, which is a huge problem. To make a story great you gotta love the characters or at least like them, and I just didn't. I wasn't invested in their connection and it just lacked a luster of either hot and heavy romance or at the very least cute and adorable romance. For me, it didn't have either.

However, it did take me by surprise that this book is FUNNY. It's kinda a comedy mixed with paranormal romance. I didn't expect that, and anytime a book can throw a knuckleball at me I consider a great thing. That part of it wasn't predictable....so here I am flip flopping on what I think of it and I can't really tell you to stay away or pick it up...your going to have try it for yourself! -My Opinion-Borrow it....unless it's still free then just buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment