Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Angel by L.A. Weatherly

 Angel (Angel, #1)

Review:
Truth be told angel stories usually don't make it on my favorite list but this one had a lot of qualities that I liked. Mainly, the kick-ass lead. Willow was great! She was tough, she stepped up her game when needed and she was in a bad situation but made it happen regardless. I could absolutely relate to her and really enjoyed her being the voice of the story.


I also enjoyed the fact that the "angel" part was a very different idea in this book. I don't think I've read another story where angels were quite like this. However, my problems began with the whole "girl doesn't know what she is and then a cute boy shows her". It's played out. I've heard that story about a million times and I'm getting a little sick of it.

I thought this book had moments of awesome mixed with a little pedestrian.-My Opinion-Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment