Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Eon by Alison Goodman

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)

Review:
The first thing I'm going to say is that when you pick up this book, do not give up on it at the beginning. It takes a long time to set up the whole world and back story, it is a very long book. However, in the end I thought it was a great story to read and all that back story was really something to appreciate later. I can not tell you how many times I sit here and write "I wish I has more information", well this book lays it all out for you in to start so that you can completely understand the story towards the end.

That story that is set up so nicely for you was really great. The whole Chinese lore and dragons was really amazing. I felt like I could see all the magic and dragons just be reading the words. The whole idea of a girl being undercover as a boy because it isn't allowed and prospering in that situation is really great. That makes this story even more intriguing. Overall I really enjoyed this book, even if it was that long! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment