Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

 Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

Review:
Alright....I'll be really honest and say I only picked up this book because everyone else that I've interacted on here has read it. Well at least that what it seemed most of the time. I gotta say I was a little disappointed.

I thought the romance between the two main characters was cute....and cute is never really a good thing in a story. It was rather a slow read with not a lot of action so that is what probably turned me off. Is it a love story that has passion and two people who are destined for each other? Yes. Do I wish there were more to the story? Yes. In the end, however, I just wanted more to the story, not what I felt like I've read before in a slow moving package. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment