Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep

Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy, #4)

Review:
I know this is completely cliche to say but I COULD NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN! I literally stayed up til 1 am last night reading through about 300 pages in a day and just finished the whole thing just now....

Just wow.

This has to be my favorite book of the whole series so far. It was action packed from page 1 to page 354 and it never gives you a chance to catch your breathe. I always said in the first books that there were these lulls in action that seemed to slow the story down quite a bit and freeze the story. Not here. I believe the time frame in this story is something like 4 days (could be a little off) but that is QUICK. Are there so many things to get done in this story? Yes. Did we really resolve a lot? No. However, I thought it really kept everything moving in the right direction.

I love the addition of Alexei, he is just adorable with Oliver and I can't wait to see that blossom. However, I am really upset at the ending. Not because it's bad, but because it broke my heart :( Hopefully things will get better for Gwen in the next one -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment