Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review: Need by Carrie Jones

 Need (Need, #1)

Review:
I can't put my finger on why I disliked this book so much. I can tell you what bothered me about it, but I still don't think it's really why I was turned off by it.

First, I didn't connect the main character, Zara. In fact I didn't really like anything about her. I thought she was weak and fragile and never really fought back enough for me to get behind her. I thought she just gave up and let the hits keep coming and I really need more from my lead character than that.

Usually I would understand a character that has issues like phobias but it got to the point where I was like GET A GRIP GIRL. I really wanted to shake her. Plus, I felt me kept circling back to the same phobias over and over again and it was never really anything new. I was kinda disappointed that I didn't like this story, usually I like a good fae tale.- My Opinion- Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment