Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Matched by Ally Condie

 Matched (Matched, #1)

Review:
hmm... where to begin...


I was very disappointed with this book. I saw some hype about the whole series and thought it would be interesting... I was wrong apparently. There was nothing original here. Nothing. I've read this story before, probably in multiple different books and it didn't have anything that stood alone for me. That's just not right. Even if it is in a bloated genre, it should have had SOMETHING that was it's own.

For once, I didn't mind the triangle romance, but that's mostly because I didn't believe Cassia was really going to choose anyone but Ky. I never believed in the other romance because it wasn't a romance at all! At least if it had put up a fight I may have been intriqued enough to see where she was going to end up....but I'm not...

I was kinda sad about not liking this book, I really gave it a shot and wanted to like it but I couldn't.- My Opinion-Bypass

No comments:

Post a Comment