Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review: Every Which Way but Dead by Kim Harrison

 Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3)

Review:
I feel like this is the book in the series that everything gets more complicated but sets up the next X-amount of books down the road. I mean there was just everything you could imagine getting either screwed up or tossed into the fray from debt collectors to boyfriends to fights. I will give it credit for the action, it never seemed to slow down at all.

I will always be tired of a love triangle, but at least this one was juicy. I still wanted to beat my head with the book over it, but at least it was an entertaining one. I was devastated, however, by the fight with Jenks. I love Jenks. He is awesome. If they don't settle this immediately, I will be PISSED. If nothing else happens in the next book except that, I will be satisfied because we can not lose him! -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment