Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review(Mini): Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson

Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed, #1)

Review:
If there was one piece of advice I'd give when it comes to this book it would be: Don't put it down. I promise you the last half of the book is worth wading through the first half. Yes, it does get tedious at points at first and I did feel like I was running in circles. Yes, I wanted to throw the book across the room just to find out what she is and what is really going on. However, it is worth the wait.

There is a lot of mystery in this story, and I have never been a mystery reader, but it ended up being a paranormal story and I was happy with that. I'm not going tell you what kind of paranormal story because that will just ruin the surprise, but needless to say I had to do a double take. Even if this doesn't seem like your cup of tea, I bet if you gave it a try you'll enjoy it. -My Opinion-Borrow it

No comments:

Post a Comment