Monday, December 17, 2012

WELCOME!!!!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON!!! (At least here on the East Coast while I'm typing this intro together)

Welcome to Bookmarks, Spoilers, and Happily Ever After , a book blog that I decided to start because of my love of reading... pretty much EVERYTHING! My name is Kathy and I'm writing this from the State of Massachusetts(go Red Sox!)

I recently decided to create something like this after spending the last year or so on social networking sites such as Twitter and Goodreads, and diving into everything Bookish online. I follow literally more than 70 websites including blogs, social media, e-stores, publisher websites, author websites , discussion groups, book clubs, and chat boards. ALL of them about books, plus my local bookstores probably know me on a first name basis I'm in them so often!! Looking at everything I enjoy doing about one subject, I created this to join the community I love so much! So here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment