Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Intro

I thought I'd start this off with a little bit about me and what interest I have both with books and outside of them!

My name is Kathy, and I'm from a small town in Massachusetts called Methuen.

Favorite Music: I'm usually listening to POP music, anything on the radio really: Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, FUN etc

Favorite Food:Gotta be between BBQ and seafood

Favorite TV Show: currently my favorite would be Arrow, also love The Voice( Team Terry McDermitt) and The Sing Off, and The Big Bang Theory, as well as anything on Bravo! and the Syfy network lol


Favourite Movies: Transformers, Bless the Child, anything superhero related ( The Dark Knight, Avengers, Thor etc), Finding Nemo, Star Wars, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Star Trek just to name a few

Other: I am an equally enthralled sports fan as I am with books. The Boston Bruins and the New England Patriots have most of my heart in this topic, the other portion going to NASCAR. I love going to the races up in New Hampshire, and Sundays in the fall are COMPLETELY filled with football and fast cars! The polar opposite of that world, would be my interest in all things nerdy. I love comic books (which I plan on discussing in a couple weeks), I have been to San Diego Comic-Con and would die to go back, as well as several other smaller cons. I own a Darth Vader Light Saber as well as many other geeky collectibles and I can never resist anything Dr Who!
      When I'm not watching sports or Star Wars..... or reading, I do actually work, currently at an appliance repair service but I recently graduate with my nursing degree and hope to have my career started in the near future! But enough about me, my next post will be what I really made this blog for in the first place, BOOKS! TaTa for Now-Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment