Friday, September 27, 2013

Review(Mini): Indebted by Amy A. Bartol

 Indebted (The Premonition, #3)

Review:
Uh, oh....

I think I fell in love with the bad guy....

That's not suppose to happen!!! I went from thinking "How could Evie and Reed not be together forever??" in the last book to "Oh snap, what's going to happen now?" in this one! This isn't a bad thing exactly, because it means this series has kept me on my toes at all times. Just when I get comfortable with something, here comes a wrench in my perfect little story.

It was kinda fun to be all over the world in this. We bounced from China to Ireland and just all different places, and it was great. We got out of the small world we were in and expanded to show the global reality of the angels and clans everywhere. I thought it took the story to another level and really made you understand that this isn't something localized we are talking about but more of a huge cosmic relevance.

Overall this was a really great step for this series and I can't wait to read more! -My Opinion-Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment